Thursday, August 11, 2011

A little something crafty ...Mommy Time out!

Most of the crafts I post are crafts geared for your little ones or for you to do with you little ones. While you could do this craft with the kids, I suggest you give yourself a Mommy Time Out and do a little something crafty for yourself. I love all things garland. when I came across these felted garland pictures I knew instantly I had to make garland of my own. I am off to the craft supply to purchase my much needed materials, tonight when all are sleeping I will pop in a classic Jane Austin flick and make my own felted garland. I plan to make mine in shades of red, grey, and mustard yellow so I can use it both for my little Liam's vintage plane party and for Christmas!

Click here to learn how to make this simply perfect, felted garland!

 Make a beautiful strand of your own!
XO
BB

*** to see another Mommy Time Out idea click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment