Thursday, July 7, 2011

Inspired Spaces...

 I love getting lost in a good book on a long summer day. Many public libraries offer summer reading programs for youth and teens. If your children are not yet enrolled in a summer reading program pop into your local library and see what they have to offer, or create a reading program of your own. You can enhance the joy of reading by creating inspired reading spaces. Here are a few of my favorite places to curl up with a good book this summer:

Love the idea of leisurely reading under a mosquito net.

Ok, now this is cool...I can see myself getting lost in a book in this cozy nook!
Love idea of having books at Children's height + comfy lounge pillow

tell me you wouldn't love to read here!
Perfect reading "hide out"...want to make your own? Click here to learn how!

Yes, please


Clever use of space, I see this as a perfect spot for  wee ones to snuggle up in.
Could you picture your kids curled up in here?


 Cracking waves, sea breeze, warm sun and sand= ultimate summer reading spot!

Happy Reading!

XO
BB

1 comment:

  1. I long for a reading nook. and a house to put one in. I love the Summer Reading Teepee!

    ReplyDelete