Chocolate Ganache S'mores
- 14 whole graham crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 9 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon dark rum (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) package large marshmallows
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Mix until evenly moistened, then press into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is lightly browned and smells toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Place the chocolate into a medium bowl. Heat the cream in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Bring just to a boil. When the cream has come to a boil, remove from the heat immediately and pour over the chocolate chips; whisk until smooth. Stir in the optional rum. Pour evenly over the graham cracker layer.
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Place an even layer of marshmallows on top of the chocolate. Broil until the marshmallows are lightly toasted, about 1 minute. Refrigerate until chocolate has hardened, about 45 minutes. Cut into bars using a pizza cutter sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
S'more Ice Cream Sandwichs;
- Spread marshmallow cream in the graham cracker crust. Prepare chocolate pudding according to package directions and pour over marshmallow cream. Cover top with chocolate shell topping. Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours.
- 32 graham cracker squares
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/2 gallon brick-style chocolate ice cream
- Arrange 16 of the graham crackers in bottom of ungreased jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2x1 inch. Spread frosting on top of each cracker. Spread marshmallow creme on one side of remaining crackers.
- Cut ice cream crosswise into four 3/4-inch-thick slices. Cut each slice into fourths to make 16 pieces. (Freeze remaining ice cream for another use.) Place one ice cream piece on each cracker in pan. Top with remaining crackers, marshmallow sides down, pressing lightly.
- Cover and freeze about 2 hours or until firm. Wrap each sandwich in foil or; store in freezer
* I made these S'more bars for my Picnic this week!