Thursday, July 21, 2011

Girlfriend, you deserve it...

I don't know about you, but this week is flying by at an alarming pace...I think it's time for a Mommy Time Out:

All that time in the summer sun can cause your skin to look a bit weathered. Give your skin a little pick me up with this simple at home treatment:

Mix a 1:8 ratio of distilled vinegar to water. Use a cotton ball to apply the solution to your face, avoiding the eye area of course. Leave solution on your face for 5 minutes, rinse with cool water and apply moisturizer. Your skin will look instantly brighter and refreshed!



(warning...this treatment can be a little stinky...but well worth the stink! )

May that glow inside you shine through!
XO
Brooke!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to try this!!

    New blog follower! Come follow back and enter my great giveaways! http://www.peacelovepoop.com

    ReplyDelete