Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Life's a Picnic...

I love taking advantage of warm summer days. This week I am meeting a few mommy friends at the park for a picnic. As a self proclaimed picnic junkie, I am always looking for ways to make my picnics extraordinary. Hope the fallowing inspires you to grab a sheet and take a seat!












Some of my greatest flea market finds have been  picnic baskets and printed picnic blankets. I never attend a picnic with out these bubbles and a Frisbee! See what tasty treats I am bringing to my picnic this week:
                      Corn dip with Tomatoes and Basil
                                                      S'more Bars

XO
BB


                                             

1 comment:

  1. I just love picnics!! I'm stopping by to check out your blog after you left a sweet comment on mine...and I'm now your newest follower!

    Kristen
    www.decoratingdiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete